Administration & Office Support Resume Examples
Customer Service & Retail Resume Examples
Education & Human Services Resume Examples
Engineering Resume Examples
Food Service Resume Examples
Information Technology (IT) Resume Examples
Personal & Child Care Resume Examples
Valuable tips for our resume examples
With our resume examples, you’ve already found a good basis for your application – but now it’s time to fill it out sensibly. We tell you what is important when formulating your resume.
The templates from 1ResumeWritingService.com offer you several advantages:
- Suitable examples for every application: We have created good resume examples – from classic, simple and noble to modern and extraordinary.
- Easy editing: All templates can be edited online and downloaded as PDF files.
- Flexibility: The layout and its color settings can always be changed in our editor without losing the data entered. This way you can find the ideal design for your resume.
- Free of charge: All templates can be edited for free and without registration and downloaded as a PDF with watermark.
How should the resume be designed?
Usually, recruiters have very little time to deal with applications. For this reason, the relevant qualifications and work experience must already be apparent at first glance. Only in the next step of the application process is it a matter of gaining a deep insight into the applicant’s personality.
The resume should therefore focus on information about work experience, education and additional qualifications. It is also important that your resume fits the industry you are aiming for. For a resume to a bank, you should choose a simple examples; for an advertising agency, on the other hand, you can let your creativity run free.
We have listed the most important points for you so that you can design your resume easily:
- It’s best to always start with your most recent education or work experience. In addition to the period of employment, you should also add the title and a brief explanation of your job.
- Your resume should not be longer than two pages.
- An application photo is no longer mandatory in Germany, but is always appreciated.
- Emphasis such as underlining or bolding the text should be used sparingly.
- Choose a font that suits you and the industry you are applying for. You can choose from many reputable fonts in our editor.
- A signature adds a personal touch to your resume.
If you need more tips to fill out your resume, you can take a look at our resume samples. Here we have compiled numerous resume examples for you.
Resume Example FAQ
What is the best example for a resume?
It depends on your work experience. Your resume is actually your personal marketing tool. A document with which you bring yourself to the attention of employers, recruiters and/or HR managers. After reading your resume, they should be convinced of your qualities and want to invite you for a job interview.
When choosing a resume sample, you need to take into account the type of resume you want to create. Furthermore, it is important that the example fits who you are. Are you a bubbly personality? Then a solid example is not the best choice to make you stand out. Furthermore, the job you are applying for plays a role. Is it a position at a creative marketing agency? Then choose a different sample for that application than for your resume to the government.
What’s the best resume format?
Resume should perfectly fit your circumstances, it is not “one size fits all. What is a great example for your best friend may not fit you and your situation. We have listed the different types of resume examples. Check below to see which type of resume template best fits your work experience and career plans:
- Chronological Resume – based on your work experience
This resume puts the emphasis on your work history. Your previous jobs are conveniently presented, the most recent at the top. Perfect for people with several years of work experience and/or a nice career track in a certain industry.
- Skills Resume – based on your skills
Do you have little work experience, holes in your resume, are you working as a freelancer or are you making a career switch? Then choose a resume sample that emphasizes your skills. There is plenty of room to highlight your language skills, software skills, project management experience and leadership skills.
- Student Resume – based on your education
A resume example especially for starters in the job market! Because if you’ve just graduated you don’t have much work experience yet. In this type of resume you show what studies you have done, what exactly you have learned and build the bridge to applying this knowledge in a future job.
How do I create a professional resume quickly and for free?
With the free resume samples from 1resumewritingservice.com of course! Here’s why millions of people worldwide use our sample resumes:
- Beautiful free resume samples
- Templates and text suggestions have been tested by recruiters
- Text suggestions so you have enough inspiration to keep writing
- Easy to print your resume from your browser
- A super fast customer service that will answer your questions expertly