Full Stack Developer with 8+ years of experience implementing, developing, and designing solutions and apps utilizing a range of programming languages and technologies. Looking for hands-on technical expertise and leveraging broad development experience in a solid and interesting role as a Full-Stack Developer.
IT Management Inc., Boston, NY
Full Stack Developer, September 2016 – Present
- Ensure apps security and the possibility to interact with various databases and APIs.
- Develop 20+ full-stack web apps to process and analyze information for various customers.
- Create and design the knowledge management platform on the knowledge graph using various technologies, including Mobx, React, Dgraph, Typescript, and Node.js.
- Cooperate with application development teams, including product and project manager, QA, and developers, to determine best practices, testing methods, and issues.
- Implement and develop a standalone information extraction “agent” and major app features for the financial product.
- Optimize the complaint handling process of the company by delivering and creating highly-effective application-based solutions.
PowerIT Inc., Boston, NY
Full Stack Developer, September 2012 – August 2016
- Played a major role in the operation, improvement, and development of web-based software.
- Developed full-stack apps across different platforms utilizing cutting-edge industry-adopted frameworks and technologies.
- Conducted load and unit testing for high profile client facing apps that eliminated system failure rate by 80%.
- Gained hands-on proficiency in Express, Foundation, Bootstrap, and also similar back-end Node.js and front-end presentation frameworks web app frameworks.
Arizona Institute of Technology, Melville, AZ
BA in Software Development, June 2012
- Databases: PostgreSQL, SQL, and MongoDB
While making a full stack developer resume skills paper, simply adhere to the specified paper format. The text format, in this case, plays an enormous role, and we’ll describe one real example for an honest understanding.
How to write a full stack developer resume in short terms
Make sure that you not only describing experience and merits but first of all, you’re showing your full stack developer skills. Follow our advice to maximise the structure of your text.
Tell about the complete stack developer resume skills as the point out the strengths.
When describing your experience, remember: tell information which will meet company’s requirements. Add the front-end and back-end experience in developing any applications, interfaces and describe the database knowledge.
Compare whether the paper matches the work you’re applying for.
Learn what skills the HR department wants to ascertain within the future employee and include it in the relevant paragraph as your strength. Nearly always, businesses adds non-standard demands to the candidate, so you’ll use this and adapt the need for gained front-end and back-end development expertise.
Add statistical numbers about your experience.
Regardless of how you describe the lore, the HR department is always searching for accomplishments in numbers. Write down what proportion the productivity of this or that segment of the corporation increased while you operate there on the full-stack role.
Help your progress show the trouble you set into it.
There is a difference between a resume for an experienced worker and a specialist who has just completed their education. If you’ve got experience in web development, just share your work experience one by one. But if you’ve only recently become a university graduate, within the first lines of the paper, you ought to highlight information about the education and already acquired practice. This may help your employer to raised see your main achievements. Call the help of resume writing services, enhance the paper and see the right example of paper.
What is full-stack developer skills?
The person may be a technology specialist performing on the front-end and back-end of applications. A high-rating specialist has knowledge in working with an outsized list of programs and uses them to have the ultimate result. Such an individual necessarily should have knowledge of how to operate with the system.
How does one list tech stack on resume?
Incorporate technical stack information to point out how you resolve problems on accomplishing a specific task. Make the info more detailed and describe the languages you use, also as non-standard ways of solving problems. Also, tell about all the courses you’ve completed to enhance your qualifications.
Is Full stack development hard?
A Full Stack Developer position takes a person who spends tons of his time studying the info. This specialty is certainly tough and can require tons of patience while learning. Real-world cases prove the following: regardless of what education you’ve already got, it’s quite possible to learn a profession.
Can I become a full-stack developer in 6 months?
It’s quite possible to devote a couple of hours to learning a replacement profession. As real experience has shown, 6 months is the minimum period for studying full stack development. With enough effort, you’d rather be ready to master a replacement profession during this point. After studying the bottom of this profession, be prepared for the continuous improvement of your qualifications.