Marketing specialist with 9 years of experience in promoting brand pages on social networks. Develop a strategy for working with social networks. Prepare recommendations for redesigning social media pages. Create text and graphic content for Fb, Insta, etc. Constantly monitor the results, adjust settings, visuals, etc. Perform quality reporting for management.
- Copywriting skills
- Basic knowledge of graphic design for creating posts
- Project management
- Strategic planning
- Growth reporting
Taroko Technologies, San Francisco, CA / 2015 – Present
- Media planning and calculation of the project budget
- Analyzed the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and timely identified ineffective actions, which reduced advertising costs by 23%
- Placed advertising (search for profitable places, negotiations, conclusion of contracts)
- Organized the work of a designer and copywriter
- Controlled the supply of printed materials
Flashstarts, Cleveland, OH / 2012 – 2015
- Developed a marketing strategy and conducted a coverage analysis
- Organized the work of copywriters and designers, set tasks and deadlines
- Cooperated with suppliers (production of branded goods)
- Created unique content, collaborated with a photographer and video editor
- Created and published content on social networks (Instagram, Facebook, Reddit), taking into account the specifics of each
- Prepared technical documentation, price lists, and catalogs of suppliers
- Created new product cards (description, images, characteristics, categories, titles, descriptions, etc.)
Cleveland State University, Cleveland, OH
A.A. COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY
Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH
April 2017 / Taroko Technologies
Google AdWords Certification
2017 / Udacity
4 Tips for Creating Social Media Resume
Based on our resume sample, you can see that the information looks structured and thoughtful down to the details. Use these social media resume tips to achieve the same result.
Indicate Career Objectives
The social media role covers a wide range of tasks. Therefore, include your career goals in summary. What will it give you? The prospective employer will see what skills you have mastered and how suitable they are for the position. This way, you will get the recruiter’s attention from the first offer and save time to scan the entire resume. Examples of career goals: branding and social media management, marketing analytics, copywriting. In a few sentences, you can familiarize the employer with your main achievements and clarify that you are the best candidate for the position.
Use Action Verbs For A Social Media Resume
Why are action verbs for a social media manager resume useful? Recruiters, first of all, pay attention to the words that speak about your skills and only then to education, work experience. Therefore, use action verbs to let the employer know what you can from the first seconds. Examples of successful action verbs for a social media manager:
Confirm Your Professional Experience With Numbers
There are enough social media managers in the labor market. Therefore, you have to stand out to get more invitations. You can do this thanks to the numbers. Use a percentage or statistics to show how you increased subscribers, sales, and page visits. Quantitative achievement is more credible and demonstrated to the recruiter how well you are putting knowledge into practice.
Build an Enthralling List of Additional Skills
At the end of your resume, add a list of additional skills. Perhaps the employer will see that you can cope with other tasks and will offer you double pay. For example, you might write that you are proficient in using social media tools, thanks to which sales increase, the number of subscribers, and the design of social media pages are improved. You can also share your experience in running projects during freelancing.
Now you have all the tools to create a great social media resume. The main thing is to adhere to the structure and take into account the tips. If you are not strong in formatting and cannot get your thoughts on paper, use resume writing services. What can you do with a professional resume? Here are the main benefits:
- Stand out among hundreds of competitors
- Show your strengths, professional skills, and competencies
- Focus on your successes and achievements
- Create a coherent image of a pleasant person and a qualified specialist
- Increase your value in the labor market
- Get a job in a promising company
Don’t miss your chance to get your dream job!
What should I put on my resume for social media?
To show that you are a valuable social media employee, include the following skills:
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to make decisions based on data
- Ability to be creative
- Customer focus
- Ability to use marketing tools
- PR skills
- Super organization
- Copywriting skills
- Multitasking and management
- Curiosity and development
How do you say managed social media on a resume?
The title of your resume must exactly match the title of the job you are applying for. For example, you apply for the position of senior social media manager. In this case, your resume should be titled “senior social media manager.”
Is social media skill for resume?
Recruiters, CEOs, and bloggers point out that a social media manager applying for a leadership position must have a wide range of social media skills. This is especially true for those employees who apply for a marketing position. So employers will see if you can independently promote the business and communicate with the team.
What are strong social media skills?
Here are ten strong social media skills:
- Analytical skills
- Think strategically
- Knowledge of metrics
- Basic knowledge of SEO
- Working with influencers
- Dealing with negative reviews