How Much Does a LinkedIn Profile Makeover Cost?
LinkedIn is a very important platform these days. It is a place when you can find a new job, develop your personal brand, and expand your network. That’s why a lot of people order a LinkedIn profile makeover — a service when someone edits your profile so that it looks attractive for hiring managers and CEOs.
When it comes to the prices of such services, they really vary. For example, some companies ask you to pay about $150 while others — about $500. There are also resume writing services, CV services, interview preparation, and other opportunities which drive up the overall cost.
What Determines a LinkedIn Profile Makeover Cost?
It goes without saying that job seekers are looking for affordable services. You can’t spend a lot of money when you don’t even have a job. That’s why it is important to understand how companies build their pricing policies.
There are some factors that typically affect the price:
- The deadline — if you need an urgent service, you’ll pay more.
- Your career level — CEO-level profiles need deeper research and insights;
- The current state of your profile — it can be easier and cheaper to edit your LinkedIn profile than to create it from scratch.
- Additional services. Along with a LinkedIn Profile makeover, you might need resume writing, an interview consultation, etc.
Who Can I Pay to Make My LinkedIn Profile for Me?
You shouldn’t worry if you experience some difficulties with your job search and you don’t know how to make your LinkedIn profile work for you. You certainly have the necessary knowledge in your field, and even without years of experience, you can be a decent candidate.
The bottom line is that you need to hire a LinkedIn resume writer who is an expert in one’s niche. There are several places where you can look for such an expert. For example, if you’re studying at a university (or you have recently graduated), you can check your school’s career service. There are also many state programs for unemployed people.
And, of course, you can look for help online. Just check the company’s reputation, read customers’ reviews, or ask your friends for some recommendations.
How Can You Benefit From Our LinkedIn Profile Writers?
Our writers help people from different countries and industries, and they are always in touch whenever you need them. However, there are much more benefits that you should know about. For example, our LinkedIn profile writer:
- Asks you the right questions. If you want to succeed in your job search, you need your unique value assets to be uncovered. Our authors will position your profile properly so that it tells your story and grabs hiring managers’ attention.
- Thinks and writes strategically. We always focus on your goals and develop strategies that will help you to achieve your objectives. We have customers who need to find their first jobs, boost salaries, find customers on a freelance basis, etc. You can always expect the individual approach regardless of your current objectives.
- Has expertise in different areas. Someone who writes LinkedIn profiles should be well-aware of the most important areas. For example, many people don’t know that they can personalize the URL, add and optimize visual elements, organize recommendations, etc. Our authors know how to improve your profile so that it builds more rapport and trust.
- Saves your time. If you think that LinkedIn profile makeover is not rocket science, try to edit your account yourself. You will be impressed with the fact of how much time and effort it takes. And obviously, it doesn’t guarantee that you succeed. Our writers deal with different profiles all the time, and they know the shortest way to your career success!
What Our Team of Expert LinkedIn Resume Writers Can Do For You?
When you hire our team, you can expect that our experts will work closely with you to understand your expectations and help you. You’ll receive a high-level, career-oriented LinkedIn profile that takes your personal brand to the next level. And you know what? We do all the work. Just provide us with the necessary information and relax. We’ll help you connect with the best employers!
Conclusion: How Much Does a LinkedIn Resume Profile Writer Cost?
To be honest, price doesn’t matter that much when you know that result is guaranteed. A LinkedIn Profile Makeover can cost from $150 to $500. In our experience, these services are often worth the price. Of course, it should be transparent and reasonable, but when you trust your LinkedIn writer, you know for sure that your investment will pay off.